Friday, June 27, 2008

Response to Leah's first blog

I have to blog really quick in response to Leah's first blog. Young lady, you are awesome!!!
The only problem with having such smart children is they keep you on your toes.
Your words really touched me. You really got me thinking about how connected I am to the world. I also need to think about my "volunteer work". Would it be so much fun if I was driving an old dirty van and using my own money? and plus doesn't the bible say to not let the right hand know what the left is doing? What if I have a patient who is not very likable? Will I still be so joyfully? I need to figure out how I am feeling in my void? What if I volunteered for an organization that was "popular" What if bible study meant going in to a hostile environment instead in the midst of my soul sisters?
Hmmmm, will be doing some more soul searching!!!

No comments: