Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chapter 7 & 8 Last Weeks

Are you in a void right now? (condensed version)
I can so relate to this question because I am in a void right now. I am waiting for God to show me the next step. I finish CNA classes on Thursday and then what? I have no idea. I don't have a clear answer for the future right now. I feel like I am floating in a void waiting for God to show me the way.

Make Room by saying Goodbye!
I keep hearing through this study that you have to say goodbye before you can say hello! I know it will be hard to get a job as a caregiver and stay in the furniture business too. I have been running different scenerios through my head and nothing works. I truly believe God is telling me to step away and He will provide. The thought makes my heart pound and the blood rush to my face. I am scared of failing!! Not of God failing but of me missing the clues and making the wrong decisions. I will be praying for courage to fall God's will for me!

Det. 6:23 He brought us out from there to bring us in and give us the land that he promised on oath to our forefathers.

This verse recomfirms what I am feeling in my heart (my pounding heart). God needs for me to trust Him. I just have a lot of baggage to leave behind when I go so it is taking me awhile to get out the door and satan keeps throwing stones in my way and slowing my progress. I am looking for the bridge from the old to the new. I am looking for a big sturdy one with lots of support but I think God is showing me a rickety swing bridge with no safety net accept Him. I have put my foot on it a couple of times but always pull back. It is time to take the first step that leads to the journey on His Path! He won't let me fall. Also I know this bridge isn't going to hold all my baggage, I have to leave it behind or it will collapse under me. I am have to say that it is with tears in my eyes that I realize what I have to do, and it breaks my heart but it is time to move on!
Dear God give me the strength to do what has to be done. Amen

My harvest is just beginning
John 15:8 This is to my Father's glory,
that you bear much fruit,
showing yourselves to be my disciples.

God wants me in a better position to bear much fruit so I will plant myself wherever He sends me. I am not overjoyed at the idea of not working with my husband and of not being at home anymore but I am trusting God to use this to His glory!!! I just pray for courage as I cross over the bridge so I won't turn around and run back to the other side and miss the blessing waiting for me on God's side.

No comments: